Glowpower Smart Standard Pricing
Smart Standard Tariff
Our Flexible plan – No terms- No Exit Fees
Perfect for Landlords and those wishing to not lock in contracts.
*To take advantage of our Smart Standard Offer, you must have a Smart Meter (RM106 or RM107)
Please note the following time bands for the Smart Standard Tariff.
- Day = 08:00 to 23:00 (excluding Peak)
- Night = 23:00 to 08:00 (single night rate)
- Peak = 17:00-19:00
|Smart Standard SST Urban||EXCL VAT (CENTS)||INCL VAT (CENTS)||ANNUAL EX VAT (€)||ANNUAL INC VAT (€)|
|Day unit rate (c per kWh)||34.08||38.68||€744.31||€844.77|
|Night unit rate (c per kWh)||25.45||28.89||€416.87||€473.22|
|Peak unit rate (c per kWh)||38.39||43.58||€145.11||€164.73|
|Urban standing charge (c per day)||106.36||120.71||€388.21||€440.59|
|Urban EAB (€ per year)||€1,746.11||€1,981.88|
|Smart Standard SST Rural||EXCL VAT (CENTS)||INCL VAT (CENTS)||ANNUAL EX VAT (€)||ANNUAL INC VAT (€)|
|Day unit rate (c per kWh)||34.08||38.68||€787.25||€893.51|
|Night unit rate (c per kWh)||25.45||28.89||€363.43||€412.55|
|Peak unit rate (c per kWh)||38.39||43.58||€177.36||€201.34|
|Rural standing charge (c per day)||125.69||142.66||€458.77||€520.71|
|Rural EAB (€ per year)||€1,838.40||€2,086.68|
Estimated Annual Bill based on a Smart Urban or Rural tariff using the Smart Load Profile Provided by ESB Networks with annual consumption at 4200 kWh. Please note that your annual consumption may vary from these figures so your actual annual bill may be higher or lower than the EAB stated.
Terms and Conditions
- No terms. This will be an ongoing agreement until you or we decide to amend or end the agreement.
- Public Service Obligation Levy : €58.56 (includes VAT, Annual charge, effective 1st Oct 21)
- No exit Fees.
- Payment type : Direct Debit Only
- Billing: E-Billing Monthly (on estimates or actuals if known)
- Refer to our Code of Practice on Smart Services as well as our Customer Charter and our Code of Practice on Billing and Disconnections for more information on Smart Services
- This is a no discount offer.
- To take advantage of our Smart Standard Offer, you must have a Smart Meter (RM106)
- You can choose between Interval and Non Interval Meter Readings.
- This offer is dependent upon confirmation from ESB NETWORK that the CTF value of your meter aligns with the provision of Interval Data. The CTF Value Range is between 1 and 4. If your Meter CTF value is 3 or 4, you are eligible for Interval Billing. We will check the CTF value on your behalf based on your MPRN. The network can take up to 40 days to confirm the CTF Value of your meter.
- For Interval Data and Billing, you must have an RM106 Smart Meter and you must agree to ESB Network sharing your half Hourly Consumption Data with us (referred to as Opting in).
- If you don’t, we can’t provide Interval Billing but we will still be able to provide non interval billing where the network still provides reads according to the ESB Meter reading Terms.
- Once you switch your Smart Meter Tariff from a Non Smart Tariff to a Smart Tariff, you cannot revert back to a Non Smart Tariff.